Wednesday, November 7, 2012

30 Day Challenge Rerouted

Instead of trying to go to bed early every night, which could prove to be a force, I decided to approach it with a new tactic. I changed my 30 day challenge activity to when I wake up each morning. As soon as I rise from bed, I plan to keep a dream journal for the next 30 days. I will try my best to remember everything I can from my dream the night before, and write it down. I was having a conversation with one of my good friends, and she said that keeping a dream journal will help you figure out what you are really thinking, and to decipher your personality, so I am excited to see what I find out next month as I go through my previous journal entries. Maybe I will even continue it for more than just the 30 days. We will have to see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment