Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Class Recap 9/17, 9/18

Yesterday in class, we looked at the different opinions of men who had to decide whether America should be governed with one sole president or three. Two out of the three men that we looked at wanted one president, while one man wanted more than on president. I think more than one president would have its perks, but also could cause a lot of trouble. Three presidents would be good to bounce ideas off of, it would be beneficial to work as a whole team instead of putting all of the decisions on one person. I think that it would also cause problems in power possession. There would be some imbalance in power, and if that happens then things could get pretty messy.
       Today, our class attempted to create infographs on various devices. I did not want to bring my laptop into Triton because I didn't want anything to happen to it. Our group was having a terrible time trying to make an info'graph on Rachel's iPad, so we ended up just drawing one describing the three different branches on a piece of printer paper. I think it was just as beneficial as making one on the computer. I still learned from it equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment