Thursday, September 6, 2012

Artifacts of Jessi Savage


1. The first artifact someone would find if they wanted to learn about me would be my softball glove. Softball has been a part of my life for a long time. I started playing T-ball when I was 6 years old, and then baseball, and finally softball started in 3rd grade and I have been playing every year since. My dad has even coached some of my teams throughout the years. Softball is a way that my dad and I can bond. Very often in the spring, summer and even the fall, my dad and I will go outside and throw the ball around until dinner time. Last spring, I played for the high school. Our team had a great season and I grew close with all of the girls. Softball is a huge part of my life, and my glove would be something that someone would find.

2. The second artifact someone would find if they wanted to learn some more about me would be a picture of my younger sister and I. My sister's name is Erin. She is 13 years old, but she seems much older. Erin is taller than me and she is very funny and kind. We are as close as two people can be. Whenever my mom takes out her camera, Erin and I love to take about a million pictures together. We make silly faces and poses, and then we look through them all and laugh. Erin knows exactly how to make me smile, and she is definitely one of the people that I am closest to in this world.

3. The third and final artifact someone would find if they wanted to learn some more about me would probably be my copy of The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger. It is my favorite book for many reasons. I love everything about this book. I bought the copy at a book sale at my church for less than a dollar. I had no idea how much I would enjoy it. The book changed the way I look at everything, and it helped me realize that nobody is perfect. The Catcher in the Rye taught me lots of different things, and it would be something that somebody would find.

Jessica Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment