Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Class Recap 4/1, 4/2

Yesterday in class, we were in the computer lab for the entire period. We did an online exploration that was mimicking Lewis and Clark's expedition into the Great Unknown, or in other words, the uncharted western territory. It was interesting to decide what to do, but it felt a little bit strange to sit at in front of a screen and pretend to do what a group of people did as an actual adventure. Their experience, though a bit more dangerous, was so much more exciting. We wrote diary entries like they did along the way and we had to try not to die. It was pretty cool.
Today in class, we had a snap debate. We were separated into groups according to our poll that we supposed to fill out after we did the sophia work. I did the sophia work but I did not even notice the poll at the bottom. Luckily, I was randomly put into Incitement, which was clearly the best argumentative group. Neal spoke for us and three people joined our group after we put in the debate. I am glad that we had such a great subject but it stinks that I did not complete the sophia like I should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment