Thursday, October 4, 2012

Class Recap, 10/3, 10/4

For the last few days in class, we focused on edCafe. Yesterday, we ventured to the computer lab where we sat with our edCafe groups and did our best to compile a presentation on google. The concept was really cool, the power point was shared with every person in our group and we were all able to work on it together. The purpose of the presentation was to summarize each topic. Our topic were the Intolerable Acts.  The topic was confusing and the article made it hard to piece the information together as one event, so I had a hard time that night trying to come up with a discussion I wanted to lead the next day at edCafe. EdCafe is always really fun for me. I love talking to people with different views, and I also like to try and change sides and argue against my original point, and edCafe is a great place to do that. I am always a little disappointed when the 8 minutes are up, because usually we are deeply engaged in a certain topic. EdCafe always gets my mind working, and that's what I like about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment