Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Class Recap 10/15, 10/16

Yesterday was dedicated to our lovely guests from the American Revolution. I actually really enjoyed it! I liked learning about significant people that way. It was interesting to see how people interpreted the assignment, and how they problem-solved. Some people preferred paint, while others used magic marker or colored pencil. Each guest was so unique. I loved seeing the personality of each project reflecting onto the maker of the guest. Some presentations were really good and informative. Yesterday was a great class.

Today, we picked apart the Declaration of Independence. I don't think that it was the best way to go about it, becuase we only looked at one tiny part of the Declaration and we didn't share the information to the other kids in class. It was hard because I don't know any other part of the Declaration except for the conclusion,which does not do very much for me. I hope that we go more in depth with it. Then, we made a twitter post which does not seem to be very beneficial to us, and we spent a lot of time on that instead of sharing information on the rest of the Declaration.  twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment