Sunday, March 17, 2013

Class Recap 3/12, 3/13

On Tuesday in class, we had a sub. We watched a really interesting documentary that talked all about the Civil Rights movement, of course. We had to fill out a sheet that wanted us to write down things we found interesting, questions we had, and a connection, all to talk about in class. The documentary focused on Emmett Till, a subject that we had already covered in class and also a subject that I am doing my desktop documentary on. It proved to be quite helpful. I hardly needed to search on the internet for anything on Emmett Till because I already knew so much from the documentaries.
On Wednesday, I was out sick, but I was told the Little Rock Nine were discussed. Rachel gave me some documents to read and answer questions on, which I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment