Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1/23 Winnie The Pooh

If I were to choose which Winnie the Pooh character
 I am most like, I would probably choose Rabbit. Rabbit is always going in a thousand different directions and is a shameless perfectionist. Pooh's slowness clearly gets on Rabbit's nerves repeatedly, but they share a special friendship unlike any other in the Hundred Acre Wood. I think that even though Rabbit can seem a little cranky at times, his heart is always in the right place and he always makes time to help out his friends. Sometimes I think that my efforts to help can seem a little direct or even too indirect but my heart is in it, kind of like Rabbit. Rabbit is definitely a lover.
You are Piglet. You are timid, quiet, and like to stay in others' shadows. Though your shyness can irritate some, you are courageous when it counts and are always loyal to your friends.

I think that Piglet can also apply to me, so I am not too surprised that the quiz gave me this. I think that I have some qualities of most all of the characters in Winnie the Pooh so it is hard to choose. Maybe I am more like Piglet than Rabbit. I am not sure, but this was a cool exercise even though some of the questions were really strange and did not seem to have anything to do with Winnie the Pooh or Piglet or Rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment