Sunday, December 2, 2012

Class Recap 11/29, 11/30

On Thursday in class, I feel like all we did was receive paper after paper after paper (8, in fact, plus a piece of loose leaf to write notes on) regarding John Brown and his raid at Harper's Ferry. We read a document that explains everything that happened, straightforward, and then after we looked it over, the entire class had a discussion and we took notes on what we know to be facts about the day of the raid. After we wrapped up the talk, Mr. Boyle handed out many different views on the occurrings of October 16th and we were told to fill out a chart with certain findings. It was a relatively stressful class considering all of the papers we had to sort through, decipher and respond to.
Today was a day 4, but we did not have class because we were preparing for the ACT test.
My dream journal is going considerably well. I am having an easier time remembering my dreams lately, which is always a good thing and something interesting to think about in the mornings and sometimes even throughout the day. I am almost done with my challenge, but I am not so sure it is helping me in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment