Saturday, February 16, 2013

Class Recap 2/13, 2/14

Yesterday in class, we had the "dress rehearsal" for the RSA project. Cara had written out most of our plan and outlined the topics into an intro and organized each point chronologically. I wrote about one of the topics, and when we got into the classroom, we combined the plans and collaborated about what we were going to do for the pictures on the whiteboard. It seemed as though we were completely prepared for the next day when we were supposed to draw and make the RSA on the whiteboard. We only got to work on it for less than half of the class and it was hard because we made some mistakes 20 minutes in and we could not restart or do anything about it. I was the one writing on the board and it felt like I was alone up there. Nobody was helping and I felt terrible when I messed up. I am afraid that the pictures won't line up with the words we speak on the RSA. I also hope that they are graded easily because I really have a hard time not having a perfect project to present.

No comments:

Post a Comment